Sim released by Vietnamese Association in Japan VAIJ
WHERE YOU GIVE YOUR FAITH
WHERE YOU GIVE YOUR FAITH.
In order to meet the needs of keeping in touch and exchanging information, especially minimizing difficulties for Vietnamese people in accessing phone services in Japan with low cost, high speed and simple procedures, we bring you high quality GOLDEN SIM service. With the cooperation of the Community Support team of the Vietnamese Association in Japan (VAIJ), and our efforts to support phone service in Vietnamese. SIM GOLD looks forward to being your companion during your stay in Japan.
4 Commitments of GOLDEN SIM
With a strong and extensive transmission network throughout Japan, we are committed to providing fast, continuous and stable service at any time of the day.
Not only are we assured of quality, we also provide super cheap packages, easy to choose for all customers.
In order to eliminate language barriers and achieve the most friendly service for customers, with just a few simple steps online, you can register and use our services.
With a multi-language support service (Japanese, English, Vietnamese...), you can easily register for the service directly and talk to us if you have any problems.
Instructions on how to register for use
Settings in phone
1Before you sign up
Register for MNP (Only for customers who switch carriers but still want to keep their current phone number)
If you register for MNP, you can completely use the GOLD SIM and still keep the current phone number.
In this case, you need to subscribe to the MNP service with your current service provider.
- ※The MNP code is valid for 15 days from the date it was issued.
- ※The contract with the current carrier has not been completely cut, until you use the MNP Code to register the GOLD SIM. After successful registration of GOLD SIM, the contract with the old carrier will be automatically terminated.
- ※The old contract will not be canceled if you just stop at the registration of the MNP Code.
Subscribers need to present one of the following documents.
●For Japanese nationality
- ①Driver's license
- ②Individual Number Card (My Number Card)
- ③Basic Resident Register Card
- ④Handicapped person's notebook
- ⑤Insured person's card (National Health Insurance / Health Insurance)
- ⑥Japanese passport
●For Vietnamese nationals:
- ①Special Permanent Resident Certificate
- ②Residence card or alien registration card
＋Supplementary documents (utility receipt or resident's card)
Please register a credit card issued in Japan in your name.
※With the approval of the "Vietnam Association in Japan", we will inform you about other payment methods.
2Select service content
Choose a rate plan.
Select the service content (SIM type).
There is a Call + Data
Option to add unlimited calling package
Sim DATA+ No call
Choose whether to add SMS package or not?
Select a call option.
All-you-can-eat for 10 minutes（850円/month）
※Only for those who have selected to have a call.
※Currently, only the above options can be selected.
Apply for MNP (only for those who wish)
If youwant to use the phone number you are currently using as it is,
please apply for MNP (Mobile Number Portability).
Identity verification procedure
Please upload your identity verification documents.
3Enter payment method information
Please enter according to your payment information.
- ※With the approval of the "Vietnam Association in Japan", we will inform you about other payment methods.
- ※If you apply before coming to Japan from Vietnam, the approval of "Vietnamese in Japan Association" is required. If approved, we will give you a SIM that can be used immediately in Japan in Vietnam.
The SIM card will be delivered to the contracted address. It usually arrives in a few days.
When you receive your SIM card,
please complete the MNP switching procedure.
6Settings in phone (APN settings)
1SIM card removal
Check the SIM card specified by your device, and then remove the SIM card from the received mount according to the SIM size of your device.
2Set the SIM card in the terminal
Turn off your device and insert the removed SIM card into your device.
Refer to the instruction manual of the terminal for the mounting method.
3For the APN setting procedure, select the following according to the terminal you are using.
If you have a contract, you can log in from My Page and make settings such as changing plans, additional charges, and cancellation.